I want a few simple ideas marketing business on Facebook. But first, you need to know the secret of the success of Facebook. Here it is:
The # 1 thing to remember when marketing on Facebook is that Facebook is a social network, not a sales network. Relationships are what Facebook is based on, so that to succeed it has to be more relational promotion.
That does not mean that there was going to make a profit on Facebook. Let’s clarify this. I am writing this article because I want to help you and your business to expand online. You only need to have the right approach as it moves with some of these ideas marketing business.
When you begin to realize the magnitude of people on Facebook (750 million users as of 2011), the temptation for companies can jump too promotional attitude, which leads to poor traffic levels and a large increase in sales either.
There is a large customer base to take advantage of, so how do we do?
Here are some of my marketing business ideas of how you can start with social media marketing on Facebook:
1. Your Facebook Profile: Your first chance to give your business an online persona. The first step is not to go on autopilot and simply fill in the generic information that does not leave any personal impression on its viewers. Enjoying the process of joining the online community. Have fun with it, be creative, and open a little closer to your target audience. Allow employees the option to include their names in the profile, and write something about themselves. Always professional, but not too formal. Share your business goals and passions. Its aim is to break the resistance of consumers to make their business accessible and human.
2. Photos: Post photos on Facebook is another great way to interact with your target audience. I would recommend limiting the initial number of pictures you post. A couple to start doing. Always be professional, but once again, human. Building this more photos of the company personnel on the fly. Each time you reach your target customers, it is building trust.
3. Facebook Posts: Make posts in Facebook. The key is continuous. Remember, Facebook is about relationships. How are sustained relationships? Through communication. So communicate with your target audience! Of all the ideas of Facebook marketing business, so posts, high quality is perhaps the most important. Do not be afraid to share their thoughts about their industry or share resources that may be useful for their clients. Post useful articles, and also about the community events that your business is involved. You can write on just about any topic related to your business. Be creative and give your company a personality!
4. Facebook Friends: You can view your Facebook friends as you would like a list of subscribers to its website. These are people who are interested in the product or service you offer, and trust you enough to give their information so they can keep in touch with you. Never take for granted. These are people who can become repeat customers and give your business a credible presence and reputation online. Provide them with regular content, helps to make you a valuable resource in your life to stay.
5. Facebook Group: Create a group (s) with information relevant to your industry. Make it interesting and reward those who join. Post pictures, start discussions with their “friends”, including videos and links. Members can invite others as you watch the size to grow.
6. Facebook Pages: Create a page (s) with Facebook applications, as well as HTML and Flash. This is another opportunity for you to interact with your target audience. You can send your “fans” messages and keep them informed on the subject.
7. Facebook Events: This is a really great way to engage your target audience, especially for local businesses. Create an event page on something exciting that his company is involved in your community you want to invite people to.
8. The News Service: The news service is the content of the list that appears when opening Facebook. He tells his friends what you’re doing, based on what is published. Keep up with this. To try to post something new every week, or depending on how much time you have, every day!
9. Networks: Identifying a relevant network that you can join that will connect with people from your target audience. Then, get involved and participate regularly.
10. Facebook Ads: A great way to get immediate exposure for your business on Facebook is by creating an ad that will appear in the sidebar for Facebook users. By clicking on the link, you can turn right and give your business instant traffic. Do this once you have established as a reliable presence on Facebook.
Always remember that relationships are what Facebook is about. Be active, maintain an online presence continues, and business reputation will increase accordingly. This concludes our Top 10 business marketing ideas to Facebook!
Get Real Likes Offers Buy Facebook Fans and buy facebook likes from us today, 100% Real facebook fans and likes to your fan Page in less than 72 hrs. Act now, Buy Facebook Fans and create a brand name on Facebook.